We are so honored and excited to connect with Guru Jagat! She is a wise woman and leader in the kundalini world. Get to know her as she shares her gifts, detox tips and people that inspire her! She is leading our April 26th meditation event in Venice. It is going to be quite a divine experience!
What does living wholly mean to you?
What are your top 3 tips for holistic living?
- Cutting through my own self-deception in order to use creative, meditative, and yogic practices to be able to be of service to my family, community, Teacher and destiny.
What is your favorite detox?
- STRENGTHEN NERVOUS SYSTEM through Breath of Fire
- LAUGH at yourself and the ridiculousness of your own self-importance at any given moment (often shows up like dissatisfaction or suffering)
- "MEDITATE --it's between YOU AND NOW--you and your DESTINY."--Yogi Bhajan
What is your self-care practice?
- Yogi Bhajan's The Green Diet
What teachers have you worked with and/or currently work with to inspire and support your evolution in consciousness?
- Hip hop dancing and women's practices
- Harijiwan Khalsa
- Yogi Bhajan
- Women's work--Londin Angel Winters
What gifts do you want to contribute to the world?
Ultimately, my life and teaching be an example that there is no separation between creativity, meditative mind, healthy body, and EVERY OTHER activity you have to do each day.
Life is Art
Meditation is Life
Art is Meditation
Business is Art
Life is Meditation
What is your super-natural gift?
- Yogic Couture Punk Rock Marie Antoinette Rebel Yell
Who inspires you?
- Steve Jobs
- Richard Branson
- Claire Wineland
What is your present state of mind?
What music are you listening to right now?
- White Sun
- Otis Redding
- Souixsie and the Banshees
What are you reading right now?
- The White Goddess--Robert Graves
- The Mind--Yogi Bhajan
- Invincible Living--Guru Jagat (I'm editing my book out on Harper's Feb 2017)
If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
What has been your most memorable revelation while traveling?
No matter how far you go, how much you travel externally--None of it matters without the consistent journeying of your own consciousness through meditation.
What are your “must haves” while traveling?
- Liquid Chlorophyll
- Leg weights for Tracy Anderson LIVESTREAM
Interviewed by Jenny Emblom Castro